Pongsinpongsin I made lovely strawberry marshmallows. Dried strawberries are put in the white layer, strawberry jam is put in the pink layer, so the strawberry smell is subtle, very delicious to eat. I think it feels good to the touch which makes me feel more comfortable. When boiling the syrup, give it enough time over low heat and bring it to a boil to about 115 degrees so that the volume thickens and becomes soft. I can’t eat much because it’s sweet, but if I eat one or two, it’s sweet and the texture is good, so it’s delicious.
15g gelatin leaves
150g starch syrup
4g vanilla extract
5g dried strawberries
Strawberry jam 15g
1. Lubricate the mold with cooking oil and cover with a layer of paste.
2. Put the gelatin leaves in cold water.
3. Put sugar, water and starch syrup in a pot, boil at low heat to 115-118 degrees, pour into a bowl.
4. Add water in gelatin leaves to Kkokja (3), add vanilla extract and mix gently to melt gelatin.
5. Beat for about 4 minutes until thickened and smooth.
6. Put a small amount in another bowl, add the dried strawberries to the remaining marshmallow dough, mix well and pour into the mold.
7. Put the strawberry jam and food coloring in the marshmallow dough in another bowl to color, place in a piping bag, press on top of the white dough, and let stand at room temperature for about 2 hours.
8. Sprinkle starch over hard marshmallows and cut out of molds.