I made a lovely pink and peach flavored mousse. Soft, well-ripened and intensely sweet peaches, ground into a mousse. For decoration, I used peaches cut round and trimmed in hemispherical shape, but it is a bit difficult to shape because it is a soft peach. I think using hard peaches for decoration would be a little easier to shape. I dug them into balls with a 5ml stainless steel measuring spoon I made c. Mix peach drink with jelly and put it in the middle, and I think it’s delicious because you can feel the bright and elastic texture of the jelly.
Peach Flavored Water 150g
5g gelatin leaves
some pink food coloring
40g egg yolk
2g vanilla extract
175g hot milk
10g gelatin leaves
175g whipped cream about 60%
135g peach puree
1. Boil peach-flavored beverage in the microwave for about 40 seconds, add sugar, mix well, then add gelatin that has been soaked in cold water for at least 10 minutes and mix well.
2. Add some pink food coloring, mix well, pour into a 12cm mold and let it harden in the fridge.
3. Mix egg yolk, sugar and vanilla extract, then pour in hot milk little by little and mix well.
4. Put in a pot and cook on low heat until it thickens slightly, then add the soaked gelatin, mix well and let it cool.
5. Add (4) to 60% whipped cream, mix well, then add mashed peaches and mix well.
6. Put 1 sponge cake into a 15cm mold, pour a little mousse into it, let it cool in the fridge for about 30 minutes, put the jelly on top of the frozen mousse, pour the rest of the mousse in, keep it in the fridge for about 30 minutes. 30 minutes .
7. Add a little pink food coloring to the remaining mousse, mix well, pour into molds and refrigerate for about 3 hours.
8. Melt the outside with a steam towel, remove the frame and decorate with peaches.