I made soft and moist milk bread! The dough has a lot of moisture so the dough is soft and moist even after baking. I wanted to bake it in a slightly different shape so I baked it in a different shape on a chiffon mold, and it was cute when it was naturally baked on top. I think my saliva will flow down on its own when I see it tearing along the grain. If eaten with milk, it will be softer and more fragrant.
250g tapioca flour
4g dry yeast
40 g unsalted butter
1. Put the flour in the bread machine, make 3 grooves, add sugar, salt and dry yeast into each slot.
2. Mix with flour first, mix well, then add eggs and milk and knead for about 10 minutes.
3. Add unsalted butter and knead for another 10 minutes, roll into a circle, place in a bowl, cover with cling film and let ferment for about 1 hour until doubled.
4. Remove the dough from the air, divide the dough into 10 parts, roll into balls, cover with cling film and let the dough rest for about 15 minutes.
5. Take the dough out of the air, shape it, put it in a mold, cover it with plastic wrap and let it ferment for about 1 hour.
6. Lightly sprinkle with flour and bake in preheated oven at 160 degrees for about 17 minutes.