I made orange green tea cheesecake with fresh color. Cut the orange into small pieces and attach it to the outside to make it cute, put the big orange inside and then cut it, cut it beautifully. I put the orange peel on the white cheesecake, and it has a lot of orange flavor so I think it’s delicious. When the white layer hardens, it will be easier for you to transfer it to the mold if you put a strip of mousse on top and let it harden. I made it because I thought orange and green tea would go well together, but the flavor combination was better than I thought.
200g cream cheese
40g plain yogurt
3g vanilla extract
5g lemon juice
120g whipped cream about 50%
Dije Crushed Cookies 110g
50g melted unsalted butter
350g cream cheese
70g plain yogurt
5g vanilla extract
5g lemon juice
10g green tea powder
210g fresh cream about 50%
1. Soften cream cheese, add sugar and mix well, then add plain yogurt, vanilla extract and lemon juice and mix well.
2. Soak in cold water for about 10 minutes, drain off the water, put it in the microwave for about 10 seconds, add melted gelatin and mix well, add 50% whipped cream and mix well.
3. Add orange juice, mix well, put some into a 15cm mold, press flat, freeze for about 10 minutes to harden.
4. Place an orange on top, pour in the rest of the cheesecake batter, flatten it, and place it in the freezer for about 2 hours to harden.
5. Put melted unsalted butter into the crushed die-je biscuits, mix well, place into an 18cm mold, press flat, stick sliced oranges to the inner wall of the mold, place in the freezer to harden.
6. Lightly beat cream cheese, add sugar and mix well, then add plain yogurt, vanilla, lemon juice to mix well, then sift green tea powder and mix well.
7. Soak in cold water for about 10 minutes, take it out to drain, put it in the microwave for about 10 seconds, add melted gelatin and mix well, add 50% diluted fresh cream and mix well.
8. Pour some into the 18cm mold, press it flat, put it in the freezer for about 10 minutes, take out the hard cheesecake in the 15cm mold and put it in the middle of the 18cm mold.
9. Pour in the rest of the green tea cheese cake powder, press it flat and put it in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.