I added cream cheese filling to make the cream cheese roll more flavorful and moist. Like making hotteok, I put the ice cream in one by one and then put it in a flat mold and bake it, it looks really nice. The dough tends to be very thin so it sticks a lot to the hands, but if you add butter and knead until smooth, it becomes a soft dough. If you add too much cream cheese, the cake may crack and break, so I think you should add just enough cream to make the cake look nice. I think it was because I added cream so it definitely tasted like cream cheese and was twice as moist so I think I ate better.
250g tapioca flour
3g dry yeast
40 g cream cheese
15 g unsalted butter
120g cream cheese
25g powdered sugar
8g lemon juice
1. Put the flour into the kneading machine, add sugar, salt, dry yeast, mix well, then add eggs, milk, cream cheese and knead for about 10 minutes.
2. Add unsalted butter and knead for another 10 minutes, when the dough is smooth, roll it into a circle, put it in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, incubate in a warm place for about 1 hour until the dough is cooked. it doubles in size.
3. Soften cream cheese, mix in powdered sugar, add cornstarch, mix well, add lemon juice, mix well, put in ice cream bag, refrigerate.
4. Remove the air from the dough, divide the dough into 14 parts, about 35g each, round and let rest at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
5. Take the dough out of the air, roll it out, put the cream cheese filling in the middle, cover it with cling film, gently press it to flatten and place it on the mold.
6. Cover with cling film and let it ferment for about 40 minutes. Bake in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for about 20 minutes. Spread unsalted melted butter on top.