I made cheese potato bread with potatoes and corn and covered it with cheese. I pressed the top of the bread with my hands to form a vortex, then I put lots of mozzarella on top and grilled, the cheese melted and took on an interesting shape. You can make it smooth, but if you add something interesting, I think it will be more enjoyable to eat. It’s delicious because it has a lot of cheese and is salty, and the potatoes and corn are chewy and soft enough to eat. I don’t bake for a long time at high temperature, so the cake is soft and fluffy, so I don’t feel sick. Not too sweet and can feel the salty taste of cheese, depending on your taste, you can add sugar or salt when making the potato filling.
220g tapioca flour
4g dry yeast
160g warm milk
25 g unsalted butter
230 g boiled potatoes
Corn Corn 50g
150g mozzarella cheese
150g mozzarella cheese for topping
1. Make 3 grooves in flour, put sugar, salt and dry yeast in each groove, mix with flour first, then mix thoroughly.
2. Add warm milk and knead for about 10 minutes, add unsalted soft butter and knead for about 10 minutes until smooth.
3. Roll into a round shape, put in a bowl and leave the yeast for about an hour until doubled in size.
4. Mash boiled potatoes, add mayonnaise and salt, mix well, add corn and parsley and mix well.
5. Remove the dough from the gas, spread it out into a circle, place the potatoes on top, flatten and then put mozzarella cheese on top.
6. Cover the dough, turn over, create a whirlwind with your hands, put mozzarella cheese in the center, sprinkle with parsley, cover, let rest at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for about 20 minutes and spread melted unsalted butter on top.