I made a soft cheese sandwich with lots of chewy mozzarella cheese. Whipped cream is added to the dough for a delicious flavor and goes well with cheese. It was delicious to see it bubbling and bubbling in the oven with lots of cheese! It’s a two-core, one-stone bread that’s both beautiful and delicious if you break it while it’s still hot. I made it by dividing it into 8 pieces, but you can adjust the size to your liking. It was so good it looked so much better when I sprinkled shredded cheese and parsley mixed with cheddar cheese on top and grilled it.
250g tapioca flour
5g dry yeast
100g fresh cream
300g mozzarella cheese
1. Put flour, sugar, salt, dry yeast into the mixer lightly, add eggs, fresh cream and water and knead for about 15 minutes until smooth.
2. Shape into a circle, place in a bowl, cover with cling film and incubate for about 1 hour to double in size.
3. Remove the dough from the gas, divide the dough into 8 parts, roll up, cover with cling film and let the dough rest for about 15 minutes.
4. Spread the dough out, add mozzarella cheese, wrap, shape into a circle, place in the oven, cover with cling film and rest the dough for about 20 minutes.
5. Use scissors to lightly cut the top of the dough, sprinkle grated cheese and parsley powder on top and bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.