I made delicious bread with moist texture with savory cheese and potatoes. Right from the moment the dough is kneaded, it is fragrant, after baking, it still has a sweet aroma. I think mashed potatoes when eating bread will taste better because the potatoes are mashed to keep the seeds alive. In addition, the fun and delicious feeling of eating with cheese in the middle is also great! I like potatoes so much that I can eat a whole plate
Tapioca flour 160g
95g Wheat Flour
100 g boiled potatoes
55 g butter
Salt 1/2 + 1/4 ts Salt
Grated cheese 50g
Chop cheese for topping
1. Mix warm water + dry yeast + 95g flour, cover with a lid and incubate in a warm place for 20-30 minutes.
2. Mash boiled potatoes.
3. Put the butter in a mixing bowl, add sugar + salt, mix well, then add the eggs and mix well.
4. After adding the mashed potatoes and mixing, add (1) and mix.
5. Add 160g flour + shredded cheese and knead by hand until smooth.
6. Roll up, apply olive oil on top, cover and incubate in a warm place for 1 hour.
7. Divide the dough into 9 parts, roll the cheese inside, roll into balls and place in the oven.
8. Spread melted butter on top, sprinkle with grated cheese and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes.