I made a crepe with delicious Oreos. I put a lot of Oreo powder in the dough and I put the Oreo powder in the ice cream, so it really tasted like Oreos. I put the Oreos in the box between the crepes, but if they were left alone, they wouldn’t cut well and the texture would be too hard, so I dipped them in milk and put them in. If you want the cake to be more crispy, you can add it without soaking in the milk. When the ice cream is stacked without applying the cream to the sides at all, the sides are naturally shaped like frills, looking simple but delicious. I put it in the fridge for about an hour to cut it right away, but if I keep it for about a day, it will cut very well.
The Oreos are clearly visible on the cross section, so the presence of the Oreos is clearly revealed.
180g soft flour
10g cocoa powder
60g Oreo Powder
70 g melted unsalted butter
480g fresh cream +25g sugar
40g Oreo Powder
1. Beat eggs, add sugar and salt, mix well, sift flour and cocoa powder, add 100g of milk and mix well.
2. Add the Oreo powder and mix well, add the rest of the milk and mix well, then add the melted unsalted butter and mix well.
3. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
4. Put cooking oil in a pan, heat it on low heat, pour in flour, thinly coat, turn over when foaming, bake a little more and then let cool.
5. Put the Oreo powder into the whipped cream and mix well.
6. Spread cream over crepe and place another crepe on top. Repeat one more time, soak the Oreos in milk, place on top of the frosted crepe, spread the cream, and place another crepe.
7. Repeat stacking and hardening in the refrigerator for more than 1 hour.