I made a crepe by layering whipped cream with strawberry jam on a basic crepe. I chilled the outside with strawberry flavored chocolate frosting and poured strawberry chocolate on top to finish. Like the delicate and simple shape, the strawberry flavor is light and fragrant, so I think it is good to eat without any burden. When making ice cream for icing, if you whip the cream by adding only the instant melted chocolate, the ice cream may separate. When mixing melted chocolate and whipped cream, the temperature of the melted chocolate must be hot and the whipped cream must be divided to mix well. Even if you don’t have fresh strawberries, it’s good that you can make enough strawberry flavor with strawberry jam. You can cut it more beautifully by pouring chocolate on top and letting it harden in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
3g vanilla extract
200g soft flour
70g melted unsalted butter
250g fresh cream
Strawberry jam 100g
25g strawberry chocolate melt
25g fresh cream
80g fresh cream
1. Add vanilla extract to eggs, mix well, add sugar and salt, mix well, sift flour, add 100g of milk and mix well.
2. Add the rest of the milk, mix well, add melted unsalted butter, mix well, strain through a sieve and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
3. Pour the flour into the pan and cook on low heat, spread thinly, when you see air bubbles, turn over, cook for a while and then let it cool.
4. Prepare crepes by cutting them into 15cm molds.
5. Put strawberry jam into cold whipped cream and whip.
6. Place crepe on 15cm mold, spread cream and place crepe on top. Stack several times and then put in the refrigerator to cool for about 3 hours.
7. Put the same amount of fresh cream into the melted strawberry chocolate and prepare to mix, when all 80g of whipped cream is whipped and begins to foam, add the melted chocolate and mix well.
8. Remove the crepe from the pan, spread the chocolate cream on top and finish by sprinkling the melted strawberry chocolate on top.