I made a soufflé that was soft and fluffy like a cloud! It is made with simple ingredients without any special ingredients, but the taste is great. I think you need to knead the meringue thoroughly to get a soft texture. I ate it with strawberries and condensed milk, and enjoyed it with a variety of fruit, syrup, butter, jam…
2 egg yolks
2g vanilla extract
2 egg whites
2g lemon juice
1. Add vanilla extract to egg yolk and mix well
2. Add milk and mix well.
3. Sift flour and mix well.
4. Add lemon juice to egg whites and beat until foamy.
5. Divide the sugar into 3 times and make a hard meringue.
6. Add half of the meringues to the egg yolk mixture and mix gently.
7. Add all remaining meringue and mix well with a spatula.
8. Put in ice cream bag.
9. Put some oil in the pan and wipe it off with a kitchen towel.
10. Heat the pan over low heat.
11. Squeeze the soufflé dough and place it on top.
12. Add a little water, cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
13. Carefully turn the cake over
14. Add a little water, cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
15. In a bowl, put strawberries on top and drizzle condensed milk on top.