I made an oven-free cheesecake that smells like fresh raspberries. Raspberries in the season I bought, frozen, pureed, removed seeds, clean. I wanted to make it have a slightly different shape, so I made some space using a middle mustache and hardened it, but when I cut it, it looks very different and beautiful. I simply garnished it with frozen raspberries, but the frozen feel is nice at first, but as time goes on, it melts and becomes colorful. When stirring the dough to shape before making the cake harden, I think I have to stir more vigorously than I thought to get more patterns. It’s fragrant and refreshing so it goes well with cheesecake, has a nice color without the need for coloring.
5ml lemon juice
Dije Cookies 90g
45 g melted unsalted butter
6g gelatin leaves
300g cream cheese
2g vanilla extract
5g lemon juice
180g whipped cream about 50%
1. Bring the raspberries and sugar to a boil in a pot, then add the lemon juice and cook until it thickens slightly, strain through a sieve to cool.
2. Crush Dije biscuits, mix with melted butter, put in a 15cm mold, press flat, put a 5.5cm mold in the middle, put it in the fridge.
3. Put the gelatin leaves in cold water and soak for 10 minutes.
4. Lightly beat cream cheese, add sugar, mix well, then add vanilla extract and lemon juice and mix well.
5. Squeeze out the water from the gelatin foil and heat in the microwave for about 10 seconds to completely melt, then add to the cheesecake
batter and mix well.
6. Add about 50% of the whipped cream, mix well, transfer about 3/5 of this to a beaker, add the cooled raspberry puree to the rest of the batter and mix well.
7. Add 1g of melted gelatin, mix well, pour into molds and flatten.
8. Pour the white cheesecake dough over the raspberry dough, place chopsticks on top and rotate to create a pattern, flatten and place in the fridge for about 3 hours to harden.