I made a pretty and cute carrot cake by baking a sheet of paper with carrots and almonds! I used rosemary to represent the carrot leaves, and it worked great for me. Although there was a lot of carrots there was almost no carrot flavor, it smelled of brown sugar and cinnamon, chewy almonds and tasty. It’s a cute, fun and delicious cake to eat
70g brown sugar
55g olive oil
115g soft flour
5g baking powder
5g cinnamon powder
90 g grated carrot
35g chopped almonds or walnuts
125g cream cheese
25g powdered sugar
50 g butter
orange food coloring
1. Crack the eggs into the bowl, then add the brown sugar and mix well.
2. Add olive oil little by little and mix well.
3. Sift flour, baking powder and cinnamon powder and mix well.
4. Add shredded carrots and chopped almonds and mix well.
5. Place the mold in the oven, bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes and let it cool.
6. Put cream cheese in a bowl and mix gently, then add powdered sugar and mix well.
7. Add the butter and mix well, then add 1/3 of the butter to the piping bag.
8. Add orange food coloring to the rest of the ice cream to create a carrot-colored ice cream.
9. Cut the cooled cake into carrot shape and spread orange cream over it.
10. Garnish with white cream and rosemary.