30g cake flour
30g unsalted butter
35g mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons white wine
2 tablespoons water
4 tablespoons flour
1. First melt the butter, 30g of cake flour. Stir well to avoid lumps. Now turn off the gas stove 300ml of milk mix well turn on the gas stove Stir well while drawing 8 characters so it doesn’t stick. When air bubbles rise here and there, turn off the flame again. 35g melted mozzarella cheese fine cheese 2g salt pepper Sprinkle with enough pepper
2. mix well 70g shrimp I will fry it in a pan with cooking oil. Salt When the shrimp is cooked 2 tablespoons of white wine Great At this point, turn off the gas stove and do not discard the remaining shrimp broth. only the shrimp then cut into small pieces
3. put it in the cream. Add the shrimp broth. I will mix it well now. put it in a container at home flatten it out Now finish it with rap Refrigerator 1 hour 1 hour has passed
4. Divide it into 6. Apply oil so that the dough doesn’t stick to your hands. scoop one by one making it round. Sprinkle some bread crumbs on the empty plate. First, cover with egg powder.
5. Spread the bread crumbs evenly. Smallest pots in the house Today cooking oil is very expensive. put it in hot oil I’ll fry it until golden Oh yes It’s fried very well. delicious cake
6. Crunchy on the outside and creamy on the inside It’s much softer and tastier than regular croquettes.