I made tiramisu eclairs filled with cream inside a cracker. I put coffee powder in the choux dough, pour cream cheese inside and sprinkle a lot of cocoa powder on top, so it tastes like tiramisu. I think putting it in the fridge or freezer is better than eating it right away and eating it cold. I use the shell number 869 to bake thick and bake for a long time for crispy. I like to enjoy it as a dessert with coffee.
25 g unsalted butter
Instant coffee powder 1g
40g soft flour
75g fresh cream + 25g sugar
150g cold cream cheese
1. Put butter, water, milk, sugar, salt, instant coffee powder in a pot and heat until butter melts, sift flour and mix well.
2. Stir-fry over low heat for about 1 minute until there is a thin film on the bottom of the pot, then remove from heat and transfer to a glass bowl.
3. Peel the eggs, divide into two batches, mix well, put in an ice cream bag, put in a mold, sprinkle with water, bake in a preheated oven at 150 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes and then let cool.
4. Whip fresh cream, sugar and cold cream cheese to make ice cream and place in a piping bag.
5. Punch a hole in the bottom of the baked shoe, pour in the cream, decorate with the rest of the cream, sprinkle with powdered sugar and cocoa powder, and decorate with coffee beans.