Crispy puffs, sweet whipped cream, and refreshing lemon curd come together so well and so delicious. To eat one by one is to eat clean. On top of that, I really like the delicious taste of the pistachios! I whipped up fresh lemon curd and made a lovely Mille-feuille sprinkled with pistachios! It feels right due to the color of the clear feeling. Crispy puffs, sweet ice cream and refreshing lemon curd looks great and tastes delicious!
60ml lemon juice
15 g butter
1/3 lemon peel
1 egg yolk
1. Put water, lemon juice, sugar and cornstarch in a pot, stir well and bring to a boil until thickened, then remove.
2. Add the butter and lemon zest and mix until the butter is melted, then add the egg yolks and mix well.
3. Transfer to another bowl, cover and let cool.
4. Place puff pastry on a baking tray and make a hole with a fork.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 210 degrees for about 12 minutes.
6. Cut the pistachios into small pieces.
7. Cut the cupcakes with a round mold.
8. Spread whipped cream, lemon curd and pistachios on top. Repeat 2 times and build.