Ice cream Pistachio Ganache Monte
120g white chocolate
75g fresh cream
45g pistachio powder
180g fresh cream
2 eggs 100g
50g almond powder
50g pistachio powder
50g powdered sugar
90 g egg whites
38g soft flour
Bake at 180 degrees for about 8-10 minutes.
1. Pour the hot cream over the chocolate and pistachio powder, and mix well with a whisk. My ice cream wasn’t hot enough to melt all the chocolate. I put it in the microwave for about 15 seconds to melt. Add ice cream and mix
2. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Beat eggs, almond flour, powdered sugar and pistachio powder. Beat egg whites until foamy. When it foams, add the sugar to the 3 additional portions. Mix meringue and pistachio mixture with a spoon
3. Add the sifted flour and fold gently. Bake at 350F for about 8 to 10 minutes. Mix water and sugar and put in the microwave
When the sugar melts, refrigerate to cool. All the prep work done, let’s assemble the cake!
4. Cake size is 17cm X 8cm. I’m whipping up the pistachio ice cream now. Brush the syrup. Place 70g of cream on one layer. Assemble sponge cake – syrup – cream. Now apply the cake mask. When we covered the cake with pistachios
It doesn’t have to be perfect
5. I didn’t want to mess up the table so I put a tray under the cake. And I’m spreading the leftover cream on top. Pistachio cake is ready!. Try a piece now. I tasted the pistachio from the look of this cake.