I made chocolate chip cookies with enhanced flavor by adding brown butter. I’ve decorated these cute wafer rolls before they cool, but eating cookies with sponge cake is even tastier. I think it will be interesting to make a variety of favorite cakes.
120g unsalted butter
100g brown sugar
50g brown sugar
5g vanilla extract
2g instant coffee powder
3g baking soda
2g baking powder
250g all-purpose flour
100 g chocolate
1. Heat the butter until it turns light brown.
2. Strain through a sieve and place in a bowl to cool for about 20 minutes.
3. Add brown sugar, brown sugar and salt and mix well
4. Add eggs, vanilla extract and instant coffee powder and mix well.
5. Add baking powder and baking soda, mix well, sift flour and use a spatula to mix well.
6. Add chocolate chips and mix well.
7. Flatten the balls with your hands and place them on the baking tray.
8. Bake in 170 degree oven for 14 to 15 minutes. Preheat 190 degrees.
9. Remove from oven and decorate with rolled muffins.