I made an oven-free zebra cheese cake in 3 flavors and colors. White is made with vanilla, green with green tea and black with black cocoa powder. When mixing green tea powder and black cocoa with fresh cream, use a warm whisk to mix well. If the consistency of the cheese mixture is too thick, it will spread evenly and not have a pattern, so I think you can create a nice pattern by microwaving it for 3-5 seconds to thicken it. The green tea layer is a bit less sweet, so if you don’t like the bitter taste of green tea, you can add more sugar. By mixing three colors, a calm but unique pattern emerged, different and interesting.
Mold size: 15cm x 4.5cm
Oreo Crush 60g
25g melted unsalted butter
6g gelatin leaves
300g cream cheese
50g plain yogurt
6g lemon juice
2g vanilla extract
180g fresh cream 50-60%
5g green tea powder
30g warm fresh cream
10g black cocoa powder
20g warm fresh cream
1. Take out the cream, put melted unsalted butter into the crushed Oreo cake, mix well, put in a flat press.
2. Soak the gelatin sheet in cold water, after the cream cheese softens, add the sugar, plain yogurt, lemon juice, vanilla and mix well.
3. Take out the soaked gelatin, put it in the microwave for about 10 seconds to melt completely, add to the cheese mixture, mix well, then add
whipped cream and mix well.
4. Divide the dough into 3 parts, mix well the green tea powder and warm milk cream, mix the black cocoa powder and warm whipped cream.
5. Put the mixture of green tea and black cocoa into the 2 flours and mix well.
6. Pour black cocoa, green tea, vanilla into the mold several times and let it harden in the refrigerator for about 3 hours.