I made a uniquely shaped strawberry crepe by adding whole fresh strawberries. I made a uniquely shaped strawberry crepe by adding whole fresh strawberries. I placed a crepe in the middle in a strawberry-like shape, and it seemed to have a different cross-section. It’s made by mixing buttercream with cream cheese, and it tastes like delicious vanilla ice cream, and it’s delicious because it keeps its shape well when it hardens. If the strawberry size is small, I think it would be nice to fill it with more strawberries. It contains raw strawberries so it feels and tastes fresh, the cream has a strawberry aroma so it’s delicious.
Mold size: 12cm x 10cm
100g soft flour
2g vanilla extract
35 g melted unsalted butter
Red and white food coloring
250 g unsalted butter
200g powdered sugar
80g fresh cream
5g vanilla extract
250g cream cheese
1. Add sugar and salt to eggs, mix well, sift in soft flour and mix well, then add milk and vanilla extract and mix well.
2. Add melted unsalted butter, mix well, add food coloring to create color, filter through a sieve and place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
3. Pour the flour into the pan and cook on low heat, spread evenly and cook, when you see foam, turn over, cook a little more, then take it out and let it cool.
4. Beat unsalted butter at room temperature, add powdered sugar, beat just enough for about 5 minutes, then add fresh cream and vanilla extract and mix well.
5. Add the cream cheese at room temperature and beat lightly to blend.
6. Place the mousse on a 12cm square, place 1 crepe cut to fit the frame size, apply thin cream and then place another crepe on top.
7. Squeeze the cream, place the strawberries on top, cover the strawberries with cream, place the crepe in the shape of a strawberry, spread it thinly and then place another crepe on top.
8. Do it again, spread the ice cream on top, let it cool in the fridge for about 3 hours to harden.