It’s the same whipped cream and syrup that I uploaded a few years ago. Since Genoise tastes like chocolate, the taste is actually very different.
I found this cake to be balanced and delicious and sold immediately.
Cake diameter 15cm
30g granulated sugar
1. Heat the water and sugar until the sugar is completely dissolved.
2. Once cooled, add the kirsch and mix.
300g Heavy whipping cream
60g Mascarpone cheese
1. Add mascarpone, sugar and kirsch to cold whipped cream and beat until it becomes slightly thick.
2. Divide the whipped cream and whipped cream, put it in the fridge for a while. Beat the hard cream and beat the soft cream.
3. Sand plate, syrup, strawberry and cream polish.
4. Precisely adjust the concentration of the cream and cool the surface.
♥ Drip chocolate ganache
35g Heavy whipping cream
35g Dark Chocolate
1. Melt and mix whipped cream and dark chocolate couverture to make ganache.
2. After lowering the temperature of the ganache to 29 degrees, pour it over the cake. At this point, the cake should cool.
3. Push it out with a spatula to make it flow naturally.
4. Storage: It contains raw strawberries, so it should be eaten within two days of refrigerated storage. Store in an airtight container so the cream doesn’t dry out as much as possible.