I went to Korea for a short month in February. After two weeks of self-isolation, the time in Korea passed quickly. As soon as you return to the US, you want to shoot for the first time in a while. It’s awkward and it’s hard to know where to start. I will diligently upload more desserts made from strawberries before the strawberry season ends.
2 square boxes with width and height 9.5cm
100g fresh cream
4g sheet gelatin
1. Put the milk, sugar and grated vanilla beans in a saucepan and heat.
2. Remove the water from the pre-soaked gelatin sheet and dissolve it with 1.
3. Add fresh cream at room temperature and mix well.
4. Put in a container and let it solidify in the refrigerator for more than 2 hours.
5g lemon juice
1. Mix strawberries, sugar and lemon juice together.
2. Pour frozen panna cotta on top and garnish with fresh strawberries. Strawberry sauce can be heated and boiled to make juice, but I used it without heating because the freshness of raw strawberries disappears along with the unique flavor of heated strawberries. When using frozen strawberries or mashed strawberries, boil all ingredients in the pot before using.
3. Preservation: It is best to eat the same day when adding fresh fruit. Panna cotta can be refrigerated for 2-3 days after making without the need to sprinkle fruit on top.