I thought there was no chocolate genoise recipe that used the public method before so I tried filming. A basic genoise with a smooth, soft and wet style. This is a comprehensive recipe that will go well with any cake topped with chocolate.
115g chicken eggs
30 g yolk
75g white sugar
15g starch syrup
63g tapioca flour
18g cocoa powder
20g unsalted butter
1. Beat eggs and yolks with a whisk
2. Add sugar syrup and starch and heat to 37-42 degrees Celsius over hot water.
3. Whip the warmed custard on high speed with a hand mixer until it turns rubane.
4. Remove air bubbles on the lowest speed of the hand mixer until the dough is smooth.
5. Add the sifted flour, cornstarch, and cocoa powder and mix gently so that the air bubbles do not burst.
6. Add the milk and butter that has been warmed to 4 to 60 degrees and mix gently.
7. After pan-frying like dropping into a round pan lined with parchment, bake for 30 minutes at 170 degrees using the top and bottom heating function. Each oven has different heat levels, so you need to adjust the temperature and time separately when checking the cooking status.
8. Put the baked cake into the mold to release the steam, then place it on the griddle to cool.
9. Storage : After completely cooled, use a sealed plastic bag and leave at room temperature for at least half a day for more moisture. Refrigerate genoise should not be used from day to day. Can be stored for about 2 weeks. When stored in the freezer, moisture dries quickly, so keep it covered to avoid exposure to air as much as possible.