I think it’s a good product to make even for those who are new to baking. There is no particularly difficult process as long as you mix the dough slowly. Try doing it. Most of the ingredients are easy to find.
1 detachable round frame 15cm diameter
Whole grain biscuits 70gu
Unsalted butter 35g
Cheese cake dough
280g cream cheese
60g sour cream,
50g fresh cream
10g lemon juice
1/2 vanilla bean
1. Mash whole wheat bread and mix well with sugar.
2. Mix well with melted butter and press into the floor.
3. Put it in the fridge for a while while making the cheesecake dough.
1. Dissolve soft cream cheese at room temperature without clumping.
2. Add sugar and vanilla bean and mix well while pressing with a spatula until sugar dissolves.
3. Add eggs at room temperature and mix.
4. Add the sifted cornstarch and mix well. Corn starch can be replaced with tapioca starch.
5. Add sour cream and fresh cream and mix well.
6. Add lemon juice and mix well.
7. Pour the finished dough onto the floor.
8. Bake for 1 hour at 160 degrees in a double boiler. Preheat the oven sufficiently. My oven is on hot, so if you’re using a regular home oven, increase the baking temperature a bit.
9. After the finished cheesecake has been frozen in the refrigerator for more than 6 hours, take it out of the mold. Preservation: The next day eat better than the day do. It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days by sealing it well in a lock and lock. If you want to keep it longer, put it in the freezer.