You can make it simply without using an oven. Bitter and low sugar grapefruit combined with light cheese mousse. It’s a delicious cake that’s not too sweet. Make it delicious.
1 cake diameter 15cm
70g wholemeal biscuits
150g cream cheese
105g sour cream
90g whipped cream
10g lemon juice
4g gelatin leaves
60g grapefruit juice
2g gelatin leaves
2 pomelos for garnish
1. First, you use a knife to cut off the inner skin of 2 grapefruits, take 1/2 of the juice to extract the juice. Soak the gelatin leaves in cold water for at least 10 minutes. Place whole-wheat biscuits in a ziplock bag, break into small pieces, mix with melted butter and press firmly into the wrapped mousse mold.
2. Place room-temperature cream cheese in a bowl and gently loosen with a spatula to remove lumps.
3. Add sugar and mix with a whisk until soft.
4. Add room temperature sour cream, lime juice and Cointreau one at a time and mix well with a hand mixer.
5. Gently add whipping cream and mix gently to avoid foaming.
6. Remove the water from the soaked gelatin sheet, melt in the microwave then add to the dough and mix well.
7. Pour the dough into a mousse lined with whole-wheat crackers and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to harden.
8. Put grapefruit juice and sugar in a pot and cook until the sugar dissolves.
9. When the sugar is dissolved, turn off the heat, add the soaked gelatin and mix well.
10. Place the cut pomelos in the shape of a flower on top of the hard cheesecake.
11. Carefully pour warm grapefruit juice over the surface and let it solidify in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Storage: Cover and refrigerate for up to 5 days. Refrigerate to keep longer.