I made the bottom using cute Snoopy Whole Wheat cookies that I baked the day before. The wheat crackers I posted before are delicious even if I just eat them.
180g whole wheat crackers
40g melted butter
60g white dumplings
Strawberry Cheese Mousse
130g cream cheese
52g powdered sugar
100g strawberry puree
7g lemon juice
1. Put melted butter and white flour into the crushed whole-wheat crackers, mix well, press firmly on the bottom and sides of the mousse mold, then place in the freezer to harden until use. .
2. Soak the gelatin leaves in ice water for at least 10 minutes first.
3. Whip the fresh cream about 6-70% and then keep it in the refrigerator. Slightly thick and flowing
4. Mix the cream cheese at room temperature with a spatula without lumps.
5. Add powdered sugar to cream cheese and mix well with a spatula.
6. Heat the strawberry puree, decant the water in the soaked gelatin, and dissolve it.
7. Add half of the strawberry puree to the cream cheese powder first, mix, then add the rest and mix well.
8. Divide the whipped cream into 2 parts and mix well with a spatula.
9. Add lemon juice and mix well.
10. Pour the finished cheese mousse onto the pre-hardened tart paper and let it harden in the fridge for more than 2 hours.
11. Finish by placing more trimmed strawberries on top of the tart.
1. I use ready-made pureed strawberries, and if not, grind raw strawberries and filter through a sieve, increasing the amount of powdered sugar from 52g to 67g. Commercial strawberry puree contains 15% invert sugar.
2. I used homemade whole-wheat crackers, but you can use Dije or other snacks. When using powdered gelatin, add 15g of water to 3g of powdered gelatin and soak thoroughly.
3. Store tightly closed and refrigerated, up to 2-3 days, you can enjoy the most delicious way. It can also be frozen, and when frozen, consume within 10 days.