Thank you for liking cookies that are easier to make than I thought. I’ve been a bit surprised lately. I also think I should tell you more about how to make a simple yet delicious cake.
About 8 cakes with a diameter of 8cm
100g peanut butter
60g unsalted butter
70g white sugar
2g baking soda
A little salt
1. Lightly beat the softened butter and room temperature peanut butter with a whisk.
2. Add white sugar and salt and mix with a whisk until lightly colored.
3. Divide the eggs at room temperature into two batches and whisk.
4. Sift flour and baking soda and mix gently with a spoon until no more flour is visible.
5. Scoop the dough out with a 5cm diameter cookie scoop, place it in the mold, gently press it with your hand, and then place 1 pecans in the center.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 170 degrees for 12 minutes. Preheat the oven sufficiently. My oven is on hot, so if you’re using a regular home oven, increase the baking temperature a bit.