Another great feeling. This is a super simple chewy matcha cookie version. It’s easy to make, delicious, and looks good. It’s a cookie that perfectly fits 3 beats. I don’t really know of anything different, but you have to do this. You don’t need to press the dough with your hands or take it out and press while baking. Just use a ladle to scoop it up and then bake it, the cracks will appear to be very appetizing. This is a recipe that I have perfected after a lot of experimentation.
About 13 cookies
60g white sugar
115g brown sugar
12g matcha powder
2g baking soda
70g white chocolate
45g macadamia nuts
1. Melt butter in a double boiler or microwave.
2. Add white sugar, brown sugar and salt and mix with a whisk until the mixture is uniform.
3. Add eggs and vanilla extract and mix until well blended with a whisk.
4. Add all-purpose flour, matcha powder, and baking soda and mix with a whisk until almost no flour is visible.
5. Add canola and macadamia nuts and mix well with a spoon.
6. Let the dough rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour until the dough hardens.
7. Bake the mold with a 5 cm diameter cookie scoop and bake at 170 degrees C for 9 minutes.