Many people say that the recipe I uploaded before is delicious. I was very proud and felt good. The cupcakes I recommend this time are just as delicious as the gyeol cupcakes, Trust me and make it once!! It’s much easier to make than Gyeolscone, In the future, whenever you think of pies, you can make them according to this recipe. laugh
For 8 cupcakes
6g night powder
150g fresh cream
A little turbinado sugar
1. Keep all the ingredients in the fridge until before breakfast. Today I worked on a large bowl, but you can make it by pouring the dough on the worktop.
2. Preheat the oven. Preheating the oven is the basis of all baked goods.
1. Put the flour, night flour, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add cold butter cut into cubes and caps with a scraper until about the size of a grain of rice. This process can be made faster and easier if you use a food processor.
2. They are creamy and combine like they could be cut with a scraper. If you can barely see the dough, press down with your palm to form a lump. These cupcakes don’t cut and overlap for detail. You just glue it together.
3. When it becomes local, wrap it in wrapping material to make it round and flat. Thickness from 2 to 2.5cm is fine. Let the dough rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour until the dough hardens again. If you don’t have time, you can make it faster if you put it in the freezer.
4. Divide the hardware into 8 parts with a knife and base. Spread egg wash on top and lightly turbinado sugar. Bake in a 190 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes. I baked it for 17 minutes and it cooked perfectly. Baked cakes are best eaten while still steaming and warm.
5. Once completely removed, put in the management paper bag and wake up the next day. If you want longer, wrap each member in foil and store in the freezer. It contains a lot of whipped cream, so it doesn’t lose much of its flavor even after chilling and reheating in the oven, toaster or microwave.