30g sour cherry jam
Rice paper dipping sauce
100 g puree
300g fresh cream
3 frozen strawberries
15g lemon juice
1. I first pureed it. Place the strawberries and sugar in a hot saucepan. Turn off the heat when it boils. Add sour cherry jam to it. Puree them in a blender. I make the sauce for the middle of the cake.
2. Heating the plastic wrap will remove those wrinkles. Freeze this properly. The sponge cake is used to line the bottom of this cake. I make whipped cream and whipped cream. Puree, please add warm gelatin to about ℃50.
3. Now it’s just as delicious. The mousse is 10cm long, 4.5cm high. Place frozen sauce in this center. Put the mousse about 2cm into the 14cm mold. Warm it up to about 60℃.
4. I used strawberry because I’m adding some color here. Strain it and remove the seeds. Then I went to assemble the cake. Put some jelly and harden it. When this part hardens, add the jelly until the mousse is gone.
5. Load the fruit here and refrigerate it tightly. Refrigerate the cake until the next day. Since the jelly sticks to the cooking tray, please melt it a little.