This time it’s a tart using white vanilla from Nameraka Cream. Cute and delicious finished with mint.
Gelatin leaves 1.7g
Fresh cream 160g
White Chocolate 40g
1/2 vanilla pod
1. Soak the gelatin leaves in cold water for 20 minutes.
2. Melt white chocolate
3. Add vanilla to whipped cream and bring to a boil
4. When the fresh cream reaches 60℃, add the gelatin leaves and melt.
5. Pour into a colander and mix with white chocolate to melt.
6. Mix the mixture in the form of bars, cover and refrigerate for 8 hours
7. After taking it out of the fridge, whip it with ice
Unsalted Butter 75g
Almond powder 25g
Powdered sugar 50g
Whole egg 30g
1. Sieve A
2. Beat the butter and mix with a whisk
3. Add A several times and mix well each time
4. Add little by little to the egg mixture in 3 to 5 batches.
5. Mix with a rubber spatula as if cutting, transfer to a card and mix to weave
6. The cake flour alone passes through the sieve 5 in 2-3 times
7. While the dough is still slightly doughy, wrap it in cling film and let it rest in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
8. Sprinkle with flour and roll out the dough (no kneading required)
9. Put in the mold, take it out and let it rest for 1 hour
10. Spread aluminum foil and place tart ice (aluminum is better than baking sheet)
11. Preheat oven to 170°C and bake at 160°C for 20 minutes.
Almond ice cream
Unsalted Butter 40g
Powdered sugar 20g
Whole egg 35g
Almond powder 40g
The right amount of black cherries
1. Beat butter and mix powdered sugar
2. Measure the beaten egg and divide it into 3, divide the almond flour
3. Add cake powder and granulated sugar and mix well
4. Chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours
5. Squeeze into tarts and add dark cherries
6. Preheat oven and bake at 180℃ for 16-18 minutes
Chocolate ganache ice cream
Dark Chocolate 50g
Fresh cream 30g
Turmeric starch 8g
1. Melt the chocolate
2. Put starch syrup into fresh cream, boil in microwave and mix well.
3. Mix fresh cream and chocolate, beat well, add butter and mix well.