This time it’s a chocolate cake made simply in the microwave. Is it delicious because it’s so simple. The simpler and easier the component is to measure, the better.
Width 17cm high 5cm
Chocolate plate material
Half cup of soft flour 50g
½ cup sugar 80g
2 tablespoons cocoa powder 15 g
1/2 teaspoon baking powder 2g
1/3 teaspoon salt 1g
Butter 50g 6 tablespoons cooking oil
4 tablespoons milk 40 g
1 egg 50g at room temperature first
Cake syrup ingredients
1 teaspoon sugar 10g
2 tablespoons of water 20 g
Ingredients Choco Ganache
1 tablespoon cocoa powder 5g
Half cup of fresh cream 100g
Half cup of dark chocolate 50 g
Chocolate ice cream ingredients
2 tablespoons cocoa powder 15g
2 tablespoons of sugar 20 g
1 cup 200g full of whipped cream
Refrigerate and consume within 5 days
When using the oven
After preheating for 10 minutes, bake at 170 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes
When using an oil-free fryer
After preheating for 5 minutes, bake at 160 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes
1. Cool the butter and milk so they don’t get too hot.
2. If you stir the dough too much, the dough will foam and harden
3. When the dough has doubled in height, leave room for the cream. Adjust the amount of dough and put it in the container.
4. The chocolate sheet should be cool enough so that the ice cream doesn’t melt.
5. Cool cake syrup and chocolate ganache until just lukewarm.
6. Freeze whipped cream for 10 minutes before whipping whipped cream and serving cold. Steady whipped cream
7. If the room temperature is high, be sure to put ice under your cheek.
8. Fresh cream can be beaten too hard and quickly separate. Watch carefully how to hit and adjust the speed
9. When hitting by hand, remember to do it quickly and evenly to beat quickly.
10. When pouring ganache should pour slowly to spread the ganache all over the face.
11. You can easily make chocolate coating by scraping the chocolate with a potato knife.