Hello! It’s grilled gomtsu. Very simple and easy to make with 2 ingredients but very delicious. The ratio of cocoa powder and condensed milk is very important for this chocolate. I mix in a ratio that is both delicious and easy to make. If you try a piece of chocolate, the first piece will be chewy and smooth. The taste is a bit bitter but the more you eat it, the sweeter it gets. By the way, eating chocolate with milk is best. If the chocolate is too liquid, add a tablespoon of cocoa powder.
A glass of condensed milk 210g
Baked Cocoa 90g
1. When the chocolate hardens, leave in a cool room for 2 hours. 40 minutes in the freezer if you don’t have time.
How to make condensed milk chocolate
2. Heat condensed milk in the microwave for 30 seconds. Add half a cup of cocoa powder to warm condensed milk. Use a spatula to stir well so that the cocoa powder does not clump. Add the remaining half cup of cocoa powder
3. Stir until no lumps are visible. If the chocolate is too sticky, add a tablespoon of cocoa powder. It’s good if the chocolate doesn’t stick when you beat it with a spoon. Spread plastic wrap over the square and put the chocolate in
4. Press with a spatula to refill the container. Cover tightly to avoid refrigerator odors. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Let’s make hot cocoa with chocolate stick on the plate
5. Add a cup of milk. Put in the microwave for 2-3 minutes until the milk is warm
Scrape the bowl and combine the chocolate with the milk. Add condensed milk or sugar to taste. It’s a cup of hot cocoa in a cup
Sprinkle cocoa powder on the cutting board
6. Alternatively, sprinkle cocoa powder on top. Mark scale before cropping. Divide it into 4 pieces and cut into regular size. Beautifully trimmed and shaped
7. Finally sprinkle cocoa powder on it. Cover the chocolate and store in the refrigerator or cool room temperature. Soft and chewy texture.