This time, a subscriber asked me to make a soft and fluffy macaroons just right, so I made a fluffy, soft, and moderately fatty macaroons. There are usually two types of macaroons, one is a cake-like marzipan! One is the macaroons are so thick and dense! The macaroons I tried were too chewy and thick so I didn’t like them very much. But this time I made delicious brownies so I kept eating it, haha If it’s kept at room temperature, it will be soft and moderately moist, but if it’s refrigerated, it’ll be tough.
Square fan number 2 16.5 x 4.5cm
100g unsalted butter
2/3 cup sugar 120g
100g dark chocolate
Half cup all-purpose flour 50g
3 tablespoons cocoa powder 20g
A pinch of salt 2g
1. Depending on the chocolate ingredients used, the marzipan texture may vary. If using 70% thick dark chocolate, slightly increase the amount of butter and sugar.
2. Leave eggs at room temperature for 1-2 hours and use warm.
3. Half of the sugar granules must be melted in butter to give the top shine.
4. When mixing eggs, be careful not to create too many air bubbles.
5. Mix only until no more flour is visible to form a soft and spongy brownie.
6. After the brownie is finished baking, let it cool completely in the mold before separating. Consume within 4-5 days when stored at room temperature. Consume within a week when refrigerated. Freeze for long term storage.