This time, I made a cheesecake that doesn’t need an oven. The ingredients are simple and easy to make, but the taste is amazing. I love that you can make milk cartons without a mousse mold. We’ve created a recipe that’s as easy to follow as possible.
A total of about 7
Cream Cheese = 150g
2/3 cup whipped cream 100g
2 tablespoons sugar 20g
Whole Wheat Snack 60g
1/4 cup melted butter 35 g
1. First, press the cream cheese with a spatula and let it stand at room temperature. Place whole-wheat crackers in a zippered bag and break up the seeds.
2. The particles may break if they are too large. Add melted butter and mix. Put it in the mold and flatten it. You have to make it strong and flat so that it doesn’t break later.
3. Let stand in the refrigerator for half an hour. Place the cooled whipping cream in a bowl and place ice underneath.
4. It takes five to ten minutes to whip with your hands. Keep your hand whipped quickly and consistently. Good concentration of soft keratin.
5. Add a teaspoon of sugar to the cream cheese. Press with a spatula to soften the cream cheese. The cream needs to be smooth so that there are no lumps. Divide the whipped cream into the cream cheese three times and mix well.
6. If you mix a lot of cream, it will be separated, so divide and mix well. Concentration of cream with pointed horns is good. Place the cream on the bottom of the chilled cookie. Flatten the cream.
7. Fill every nook and cranny so there’s no room left. Beat in the bottom and fill with cream. Seal and place in the freezer for 4 to 5 hours.
Use scissors to cut the four corners of the milk carton. Nicely trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces.
8. Do not doubt the taste because the recipe is too simple. Creamy, soft, and just the right amount. The ratio of ice cream and cookies is excellent. Wrap the rest in foil and store in the freezer. What a comfortable and good way to store.