1 egg yolk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
♥ Almond ice cream
1 egg yolk
100ml thick cream
1. Mix softened butter and powdered sugar.
2. Put the egg yolks in a mixing bowl, sift in the flour and mix well, cover the dough with plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator.
custard cream. Add sugar to milk and light it on fire
3. Mix egg yolks, sugar and cornstarch, add boiled milk, divide into 3 parts, mix well and put in a pot. Put on medium heat and bring to a boil while mixing with a whisk
4. Add vanilla extract to the cream, transfer it to a bowl, cover with plastic and let cool in the refrigerator. Add the sugar to the softened butter, stir well, and then add the beaten eggs little by little. Put cornstarch in the middle for easy mixing. Add almond blossom and mix well.
5. Lightly knead the tart dough and then use a rolling pin to extend it longer than the mold. Spread the dough out into the mold, use a fork to make a few holes, put the almond cream in and flatten.
6. Bake in oven at 180°C for 25 to 30 minutes
7. Use a whisk to mix the custard cream until smooth and then put it on the tart. Cut strawberries in half and arrange. Put the sugar into the whipped cream and then squeeze the bag around the cake mold.