I made a pizza in the pot that I put the ingredients in a bowl, covered with dough, baked, and poured back. I think you can enjoy it in a different and more interesting way by adding different ingredients. A bowl that is too large can be difficult to remove, so a small bowl that is not too large is fine.
90g tapioca flour
2g dry yeast
55 g water
12g olive oil
1. Add sugar, salt and dry yeast to the dough and mix well.
2. Add water and olive oil, mix and knead for about 3 minutes.
3. Cover with cling film and incubate for about an hour until doubled in size.
4. Apply olive oil to the bowl 13.5cm inner rim and top rim
5. Add your pizza ingredients to your liking and top the pizza with cheese.
6. Pour ketchup on top and level.
7. Degas the dough and divide it into two parts.
8. Spread out, cover the bowl and brush with olive oil.
9. Bake in a 180 degree oven for about 20 minutes.
10. Remove from the oven, let cool for about 5 minutes, then gently separate the dough with a knife.
11. Remove the bowl. Be careful because it’s still hot. It will be easier if you use a small bowl.