Match ganache matcha
Fresh cream 40ml
White Chocolate 70g
Fresh cream 50ml used after 7 minutes
1. Strain the matcha and add 40ml of fresh cream little by little. Make matcha ganache by melting white chocolate in a pot of hot water or in a 500w microwave.
2. Put the fresh cream in, beat for 7 minutes and then put it in the fridge for about 2 hours.
Gyuhi rice cake skin
1. Put the shiratama powder, granulated sugar and water in a bowl and mix well so that there are no lumps. Warm the mixed shiratama powder with water for about 3 to 5 minutes in the microwave. In the middle, mix well.
2. Coat the kneaded shiratama with cornstarch or potato starch and pull it into an easy-to-use square. The thickness should be around 3mm to 5mm. If you want a snack, 3mm. 5mm is recommended for those who want to taste it.
3. Cut the stretched gyuhi into 7 cm x 7 cm.
5mm 8 pieces
3mm 12 pieces
Pour the filtered bean paste or raw bean paste over the cut gyuhi. Squeeze matcha cream on top. Raise both sides and skewers, garnish with matcha powder and gold leaf.