How to make sweet and sour lemon tart and meringue Lemon tart recipe. The healing of sounds and recipes for loved ones.
Whole egg 60g
Egg yolk 40g
Lemon juice 100ml
Unsalted Butter 80g
Lemon peel 1/2 to 1 piece
1. Bring butter to room temperature and ready. Mix the whole egg, egg yolk, and granulated sugar in a bowl.
2. Add the lemon juice and cook over medium heat until the mixture thickens and the temperature rises to about 75℃.
3. Combine with butter that has returned to room temperature. Be careful not to overheat the dough and lemongrass as they will harden from the power of the butter!
4. Pour half of the dough into the cake pan, mix the rest with 80g of whipped cream.
Round shape 15 cm. Any shape will do, even a tart 20 minutes in the oven at 170°C Remove the weights and add another 10 minutes.
Unsalted Butter 70g
Powdered sugar 40g
Egg yolk 20g
Soft flour 130g
Almond Poodle 25g
When omitting almond flour, use 150g cake flour.
1. Soften the butter that has been at room temperature and then add the powdered sugar. Add egg yolks and mix well.
2. Sift the cake flour and macaroons together. When the whole thing has frozen, cover and keep in the refrigerator for half a day. Gluten is created when flour is mixed with the purpose of letting it rest, so it is cooled to settle the gluten. Let’s turn it into crispy tart dough.
3. Use cling film or flour to roll out the dough to a thickness of 3mm and then put it in the mold. Don’t forget the tongs.
5. Rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour before baking. Baking this way will cause the tart to lose its shape, so this is an important step.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 170℃. After baking, remove from the coarse heat and when cooled, coat the inside with a layer of white chocolate.