Today I used cream cheese and baked it slowly over low heat. It’s a cream cheese land. For the thumbnail, I wrote it in French in terracotta. No matter what you say, it has a smooth taste that melts as soon as you put it in your mouth. It’s comforting when you add crunchy texture.
Soboro cookie dough
Unsalted Butter 40g
A pinch of salt
Soft flour 70g
1. Add salt and granulated sugar to room temperature butter.
2. Mix the cake flour with the sifted butter, using 2 hands to form small cubes.
3. Place the chopped biscuits on a baking tray and place in the refrigerator to rest.
4. 15 to 20 minutes in the oven preheat to 170℃
5. Grind properly after removing heat
Mold : 17 cm x 8 cm Height 6 cm 160°C : 40 minutes
Cream cheese 200g
35% fresh cream 100ml
Whole egg 120g
Soft flour 15g
1. Mix cream cheese at room temperature with granulated sugar.
2. Mix yogurt, fresh cream, eggs and sieve flour.
3. Pour the dough into the mold, then put it in a bowl of hot water and bake it in the preheated oven at 160℃ for 40 minutes.
4. After removing from heat, let stand in the refrigerator for a day.