The healing of sounds and recipes for loved ones
Almond Pie 50g
Powdered sugar 50g
Green tea powder 4g
Egg white 20g
Egg white 45g
Sand sugar 65g
1. Sift almond flour, powdered sugar and matcha powder along with 20g egg whites to mix well.
2. Mix 45g egg whites and granulated sugar, stir until egg whites reach 50℃ in a water bath hot at 60℃. Here the image is not whipping, but mixing so that the egg whites do not freeze.
3. Remove the egg whites that have reached 50℃ from the hot water and beat with a hand mixer. Please use a hand mixer as it cannot be done by hand. At first it was creamy, but over time it turned into a meringue.
4. Take a small amount of the established meringue and mix. Add the remaining meringue and check the condition of the macaron while making the macaronage.
5. Scoop up the macaron powder and the dough will slowly flow down Towards a state where the trace of powder falling into the bowl slowly disappears. If the dough is stiff, make the macarons several times and check the condition of the dough each time.
6. Put the dough in the ice cream bag and squeeze dry on the rack. As a drying guide, consider the condition of the cake batter, not the time. Dry until the surface is no longer sticky to the touch. If baked when not dry, the surface will become moldy. So look at the condition of the fabric, not the time.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 180℃.
Green tea powder…5g
Fresh cream 35%…50ml
1. Melt the white chocolate slowly in the 500w microwave for 20 to 30 seconds several times. Boil in hot water or both.
2. Sift the matcha powder into the melted white chocolate and mix well.
3. Heat whipped cream to about 60℃ in microwave or pan and mix with melted chocolate.
4. Mix with a rubber spatula or whisk. Mixed ganache is highly liquid, so while the macaron is drying, cover with cling film and leave at room temperature. If the cake is loose when molded, soak it in ice water to adjust the hardness.