I made a blueberry cake with a lot of blueberry puree. If you put the puree into the ice cream and smear the puree instead of the syrup on the paper and take a bite, you can feel the full blueberry flavor. I think I can eat it more smoothly because I use 5 thin plates with cream in the middle. I did a blue icing on top and decorated it with a different feel, and it goes well with the blueberry feel. I make decorative ice cream by coloring the remaining ice cream after freezing. Mixing colors can dilute the cream.
15 cm sponge cake sheets
Cake sheet thickness 1 cm
300g frozen blueberries
8g lemon juice
350g cold cream
220g cold cream cheese
120g blueberry juice
1. Add sugar to frozen blueberries and cook over medium-low heat, stirring.
2. When the mixture thickens, add lemon juice and cook for 1 more minute, remove, let cool, put in a blender and blend until smooth, then refrigerate.
3. Put the sugar into the whipped cream, then add the cold cream cheese and beat, when the cream is soft, add the blueberry puree, beat hard.
4. Put 1 cake on the rotating tray, put the puree on top, press flat and then put the cream on top to make it flat and then stack it several times.
5. Top with plenty of cream and icing on the top and smooth sides.
6. Add the dark blue color to the remaining cream, mix well, use a round tip (1.4cm) to shape the cake, decorate with blueberries.