Raw chocolate matcha is irresistible for matcha lovers. The two layers of dark chocolate and white chocolate are creamy and delicate in texture. How to make delicious matcha ganache ice cream.
Square type 12cm x 12cm
100g dark chocolate
Fresh cream 40% 50ml
200g white chocolate
100ml fresh cream
10g green tea powder
1. Chop dark chocolate, add heated fresh cream before boiling at 600W for 40-50 seconds and mix well until melted.
2. Pour into the mold lined with tissue paper and use a rubber spatula to spread evenly. Then chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
3. Chop the white chocolate into small pieces and melt in a pot of hot water at about 60°C.
4. Add matcha to mix well, pour into 1 part and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
5. Cut the cooled and frozen matcha raw chocolate into 16 equal parts and sprinkle matcha on top. When cutting, warm the knife with hot water at 40-50°C. After cutting, wash the knife clean and re-warm.