I added a lot of Marukome’s koji amazake to the Basque cheesecake and baked it. If you take care not to bake too long, you will get a soft cheesecake. Let it cool, but it should be eaten when it is still warm to have a smooth consistency.
Scale type 18 cm
Cream cheese 200g
Koji Koji Amazake Energy Drink 200ml
Potato starch 2 teaspoons
1. Place room-temperature cream cheese in a bowl and beat with a whisk until creamy.
2. Add 2-3 beaten eggs and mix well, then add the koji amazake and mix well.
3. Sift in the potato starch and mix well.
4. Crumple the roll paper, soak in water, press tightly, place on cake pan, pour in dough from ③ and bake in preheated oven at 250℃ for 26-28 minutes. When baking, when shaking the dough there is movement as well.
5. Once removed from the heat, let cool completely in the refrigerator. It is also delicious to eat while still hot. Remove from mold, peel off tissue paper and cut to desired size.