The rich and soft New York cheesecake is baked in Daiso’s coconut plate. It looks like a Basque cheesecake, but it has a soft and moist texture that goes well with apricot jam. I baked a greasy and soft cheesecake with the Daiso cocotte plate. The soft and moist texture goes well with apricot jam.
200g cream cheese
Pure Yogurt 90g
Fresh cream 100ml
Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
Cornstarch 1 tbsp
Apricot jam 100g
10ml hot water
1. Put cream cheese in a bowl, use a whisk to beat until smooth.
2. Add granulated sugar and plain yogurt each time.
3. Each time mix eggs, fresh cream and lemon juice, finally add cornstarch, mix well and put in a cocotte plate lined with a grill.
4. Bake in preheated oven at 180℃ for 35-40 minutes. Stick the bamboo skewers in, if there is no coarse flour sticking to the cake, the cake is cooked.
5. After baking, remove the cake from the stove and let it cool in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours. Add hot water to the apricot jam, use a spatula to beat until the jam is soft and spread it on the cake. Get apricot jam with fruit.