I put Oreos into the bubbling Basque cheesecake. If you take care not to bake for too long, you’ll get a delicious, creamy cheesecake. It still melts even when it’s cold, and if you reheat it in the microwave while eating, it will have a pudding-like texture. I added a lot of whipped cream to the cheesecake and baked it. It’s soft and very tasty
Round shape 12 cm
Cream cheese 200g
Fresh cream 170ml
1. Put cream cheese in a bowl, heat in the microwave at 600w power for 30-40 seconds and then use a whisk to mix until it becomes creamy.
2. Add granulated sugar, beaten egg twice and fresh cream, mix well each time. Sift the cornstarch into the mix, divide the Oreo cake into about 4 parts, and mix gently.
3. Dip the roll paper in water, spread it on the cake pan, pour in the dough and bake in the preheated oven at 250℃ for 22-24 minutes. When baking, shake well so that the dough moves when shaking.
4. After baking, put the cake in the refrigerator to cool down to reduce the heat and then put it in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours. After taking it out of the fridge, peel off the roll paper and cut it into pieces.
5. If you heat it in the microwave at 600 w for 30 seconds, it will become a pudding with a soft texture.