Once you eat this, you won’t be able to go back to other puddings. One box is for 4 people, but I ate it all by myself. The first time I made homemade pudding that my mother used to make when I was little
Servings for 4 people
Mixed rice paper 1 pack
200ml hot water 80℃ or more
1 bag of caramel syrup
1 tablespoon water
1. Put 1 bag of Pudding Mix in a bowl and mix well until dissolved.
2. Add milk, mix well and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to solidify.
3. Add water to the powdered caramel syrup and mix well.
4. Remove from mold and top with whipped cream or cherry if desired.
5. If it is difficult to remove from the mold, use a bamboo skewer or similar to add some air from the bottom up for easier removal.