This time I made tiramisu with lotus flowers and mascarpone. All you have to do is mix it and chill it in the fridge, so it’s easy to make even for beginners. It’s easy to do even for a beginner without any hassle as it’s just mixed and chilled in the fridge.
12 lotus cakes
White Chocolate 40g
Fresh cream 220ml
Boiling water 50ml
1 teaspoon matcha green tea
1. Mix granulated sugar, matcha green tea with boiling water and let it cool.
2. Crush the white chocolate with your hands and melt it in hot water.
3. Place the room-temperature mascarpone in a bowl 2 and mix well.
4. Put the granulated sugar into the fresh cream, use a hand mixer to stir for 7 minutes, add 3, use a spatula to beat well and then put it in the ice cream bag.
5. Soak lotus root in matcha syrup from 1, arrange in a box, add 4, alternate with lotus root and chill in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
6. When removed from the refrigerator, sprinkle matcha on top.