This is a beginner’s recipe book that moms and kids, grandma and grandkids can make together.
Buy it and see it. It’s a simple cheesecake that you just mix and bake in a 100 yen cup. If you’re careful not to bake for too long, you’ll get a soft and light cheesecake. It goes well with the painted apricot jam and is great for gifts.
7 cups Daiso cake
Cream cheese 200g
Fresh cream 200ml
Apricot jam 60g
1. Put cream cheese in a bowl, put in the microwave oven at 600w power for 30-40 seconds, then use a whisk to mix well to form a cream.
2. Add granulated sugar and mix well.
3. Add the fresh cream and mix well, finally add the cornstarch and mix well.
4. Pour batter into Daiso mini cake pans and bake in preheated oven at 180℃ for 20-23 minutes. Be careful not to overcook as it will dry out if overcooked.
5. After baking, remove the cake from the stove and let it cool in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours. Even if you eat it warm, it’s still delicious.
6. Cover the cake with apricot jam. Use whatever jam you like