A simple Bavarois made with eggs, whipped cream, and vanilla beans. This time, we serve figs, a summer fruit. Raspberry sauce enhances the mild flavor of Bavarois. Vanilla beans in eggs and ice cream Raspberry sauce is beautiful and delicious…
Ring type 15 cm
Fresh cream 200ml
2 egg yolks
1/3 of figs
40 ml raspberry jam
Rose water 40ml
The right amount of nap
1. Put the milk and vanilla bean in a pot, bring to a boil and then let it cool.
2. Make whipped cream in 8 minutes.
3. Put the egg yolks and granulated sugar in a mixing bowl.
4. Put 1/2 milk in box 3 and mix well, then add the rest of the milk and mix well.
5. Add pre-dissolved gelatin to 4 and mix well with a rubber spatula to prevent foaming.
6. Put fresh cream from 1 to 5 into 2 parts and mix well with a rubber spatula so as not to burst air bubbles.
7. Put 6 in ice water, when it thickens, pour it into the mold, let it cool in the fridge for 3 to 4 hours.
8. When removing from the mold, soak in hot water for 3 to 5 seconds and then remove.
9. Place seasonal fruit in the middle. Mix raspberry jam for sauce.